- We grow Alfalfa, Bermuda Grass and Oat Hay in the Imperial Valley, just east of San Diego.
- Our specialty is providing dairy quality hay to livestock, beef & dairy cattle, horse breeders and horse trainers. We're proud of our high quality products and our outstanding customer service.
- Relationships, Expertise, Reputation.
- The foundation for our success lies in long standing relationships with our customers. They depend on us to deliver the right quality for the right price, so we strive for excellence in every area from growing to harvesting to delivery. Our reputation reflects exactly who we are...and every day our customers see our reputation on display in the way we run our business.
- Jerry Preece Jr. Farms is a family operation.
- Jerry is a 3rd generation farmer and has been running PREECE since 1979. Jerry's sons Justin and Ryan work the business with him.
- Justin oversees many of the operational functions, maintaining the high quality and efficiency that has made PREECE an industry leader.
- Ryan stays busy with school work but is always willing to lend a hand with whatever needs doing.